Dr. Gjorgji Nusev, univ. dipl. inž. el.
Postdoctoral associate (until June 2022)
Department of Systems and Control
Jožef Stefan Institute
Jamova cesta 39, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
tel: +386 1 477 39 00
Details of education
- 2014 Diploma degree at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 2022 Ph.D. at Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Career to date
- 2015 employed at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana
- 2015-2016 employed at Amiteh, d.o.o.
- 2015 employed at Hella, d.o.o.
- from October 2016 to June 2022 employed at Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana
- diagnostics and fault prognostics of electochemical energy systems
Complete bibliography: available at COBISS